NYC Mentored Model Shoot
Many photographers dream of doing a model shoot in New York City.
Why not make your dream come true?
Get a 3 hour shoot with a model and spend the entire day with Photographic Craftsman and Certified Professional Photographer D. Brent Walton.
Here's what is included:
- 3 Hour model shoot (morning or afternoon depending on model's availability), posing, shooting, camera operation, lighting mentoring by a CPP and Photographic Craftsman.
- Remainder of the time doing street photography while the mentoring continues
Wow! That in itself is a deal, but this is for a limited time while we trial this program.
Terms and Conditions:
- Student is responsible for travel costs to and from NYC.
- This price is based on our normal model rates. Requests for specific models may result in a higher price, or if our regular models are not available, a higher cost may be assessed to the student(s).
- Meals are based on street-level food services (i.e. pizza-by-the-slice, sandwich shops, breakfast/bakeries, etc.) Gratuities are not included. Incidental foods, drinks, bottled water, snacks are not included.
- Model time starts at the appointed time and ends at the appointed time. Students should keep in mind that wardrobe changes take time and diminish from shooting time. 2 or 3 wardrobe changes are normal.
- During the street photography portion of the day, the students are responsible for any incidental costs associated with locations or features visited. While such locations/features are optional, the students must pay their own way AND the instructors. Example: If the student(s) want to go to the top of the Empire State Building, the student(s) must purchase their own tickets plus one for the instructor. This also applies to any taxi fare.
- The day will have a start and end time as well as a start and end location. It is the responsibility of the student to be at the start location at the start time, and the day will end at the end time at the end location. The start and end locations and times will be set by the instructor well in advance, and they will be based on the instructor's travel itinerary. Normally this will roughly be 9am to 5pm.
- The date will be negotiated between the student(s) and the model by our studio. Contact us for availability and recommendations.