Route 66 Flat Stanley
We will take your Flat Stanley on Route 66 with us. To do this, you must do the following:
- Sponsor us for a minimum of $100
- Print a Flat Stanley (many templates available on-line - click here to see), color him (or her... we don't discriminate)
- Send us your Flat Stanley along with a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE)
Here is what we will do...
- We will only accept 7 Flat Stanley's - one for each day, Sunday through Saturday.
- On your Stanley's day will will take a picture of Stanley wherever we are that day.
- We will post the picture of YOUR Stanley on our Facebook page and in our blog that day.
- When we complete our trip, your SASE will be mailed from the nearest mailbox we find at the western terminus of Route 66.
Wouldn't this be a cool gift for a grandchild, someone you miss, someone who needs a little extra love and attention, or just to get noticed?
- We will not accept Flat Stanley's without meeting the sponsorship requirement of $100 (minimum).
- Flat Stanley must be tastefully clothed (no exposed body parts between the shoulders and the knees).
- Flat Stanley cannot have an text or markings on him except for the following: Route 66 sign, the text, "US Route 66" or "Route 66" or "US 66".
- If you don't include a SASE your Flat Stanley cannot be returned.
- We cannot take requests for where and when we will photograph Flat Stanley. (i.e. You may not ask for a photo of him by the Grand Canyon, or in Winslow, Arizona, etc.)
- Please write your contact information on the back of your Flat Stanley.
- Your Flat Stanley must be no taller than 11" or wider than 8.5" and no thicker than 1/8th of an inch.
- We cannot guarantee Stanley will be 100% protected by the elements. We will do all we can to protect him/her from rain, dust and wind, but he will be exposed to the elements. He may return as a well seasoned traveler.
For in-kind sponsorships, please visit http://www.route66photographers.com/sponsorships.