Sponsor a Meal on Route 66
Sponsor a meal on Route 66!
That's right, your business can sponsor a meal on Route 66. You don't have to be on Route 66 to sponsor a meal. Here's how it works.
- Click on the Add to Cart button and then check out. You'll be charged $25.
- We'll then ask you to send 2-3 sentences describing what you would like us to say about your business.
- Then, when we stop for a meal at one of Route 66's historic diners, we will read your comments about your business and publically thank you for your sponsoring the meal.
- You may sponsor as many meals as you like.
- We will add a link to your business on our route66photographers.com website. (This will increase your S.E.O!)
Here's a sample blog post.
Today Brent and Paul stopped at this iconic 50s Diner along Route 66. A special thanks to the XYZ Corporation for sponsoring this meal. At XYZ Corporation we examine every zipper so you don't have to. After all, the last thing a guy wants to hear is, "Hey, Bob, XYZ."
Brent ordered this scrumptious bacon cheeseburger. You've got to admit, these old mom and pop diners do things right.
Again, thank you XYZ Corporation for sponsoring our lunch today!